The built-in safety in your cold chain
Our system packaging is the ideal medium for safely transporting your temperature-sensitive products in the following temperature ranges:
PROTECT Ambient (+15°C to +25°C)
PROTECT Cool (+2°C to +8°C)
PROTECT Frozen (<-20°C)
The modular design of the system packaging allows for the exact loading of cool bricks in order to meet specific temperature and runtime demands. PROTECT System Packaging are available with a wide range of utilizable volumes from 4 l to over 1500 l and is in stock at all times.
- GDP compliant, pre-qualified, off-the-shelf solution for
the temperature ranges: +15°C to +25°C (Ambient),
+2°C to +8°C (Cool), or under -20°C (Frozen)
- All PROTECT System Packaging can be used with the following cool bricks: ICECATCH® Solid Ambient 800 g, ICECATCH® Solid Insulated Cool 1100 g, and commercially available dry ice.
- Minimized procurement and storage costs, only one cool brick format is needed
- Easy handling, no additional insulating materials
- Reduced pack size with optimal interior volume
- The cool brick fits securely into slots in the frame of the insulated shipping box
- Modular system with regard to volume, temperature and operating time
- Reduced transport costs through weight reduction
- Immediate global availability
- No tooling costs
WARNING: Cooling elements are not included in the scope of delivery – Free shipping within Germany – for orders below €75, we charge a minimum quantity surcharge of €25. – see Delivery and Payment
Easy to follow packing instructions greatly simplify the packing process. This eliminates packing mistakes. For more details about the effectiveness of our cooling element Icecatch Solid Insulated, please refer to our presentation on the right.
We have the following qualified system packaging in stock at all times: