Our cooling pack - the perfect self-control
ICECATCH® Solid Frozen is ideal for shipment of temperature sensitive products in an temperature range between -15°C until -25°C. Thanks to the fl exible carrier substrate, this combined cold storage can be used for many transport cycles without any loss of quality. The ingredients are absolutely non-toxic and harmless. That is why the ICECATCH® Solid FROZEN can be disposed of with household waste without any problems. All the materials used meet the highest standards of robustness, are free of harmful substances and are approved for use in the pharmaceutical, laboratory and food sectors.
The PA/PE composite fi lm that encloses our cooling elements consists of at least 50% “green“ polyethylene. In contrast to conventional plastic made from oil or natural gas, this “green” plastic is made from sugar cane waste materials, offering a novel and sustainable alternative to standard polyethylene.
- Melting range -25°C until -22°C
- Phase transition -23°C
- Thermal capacity: liquid 4,2kj/kg K, solid 2,08 kj/kg K
- Latentheat: ca. 195 kj/kg
- Spreading of heat absorption around -23°C area
- Compatible with the PROTECT system packaging:
- Qualifi ed system solution for transport between -15°C until -25°C
- Disposition in ordinary household waste/li>
- Easy handling
- Non toxic and harmless ingredients
- No dry ice necessary
- Batch documentation and traceability of the cooling elements
- FDA and EU-compliant fi lm, non-toxic ingredients
- Robust PA/PE-composite fi lm is approved
- PA/PE composite fi lm is based on at least 50% of the renewable raw material of sugar cane.
- for food and pharmaceutical use
- Immediate global availability
- No tooling costs
- more phase transition solutions possible on request
Free shipping within Germany – for orders below €75, we charge a minimum quantity surcharge of €25. – see Delivery and Payment –from 32 VE (range) more favorable price